Updates!

Beer Drinkers,

Please check out the new links on the right-hand toolbar. There, you will find the most amazing beers that I have experienced. These are beers that I suggest you get your shaky hands around before you die (i.e. asap). Please send me your comments so that I may post them on the site. Thank you.

Cheers!

Apr 7, 2009

Day 97: FYIPA

Name: FYIPA

Brewer: Mountain Sun Brewery - Boulder, CO

Style: IPA

Alcohol Content: ?%


Review: I think I know why I forgot to review Mountain Sun for so long. I got pretty fucking hammered that night. I think I may have also tried the Ten Fidy and one of the Lost Abbey brews this same evening. They also say that the higher elevation can make the effects of alcohol feel even greater. I'm trying to decipher what I wrote, but it's a mishmash of information. I also accidentally checked Beer Advocate before writing this review. All in all, my reviews were pretty dead on with the general public. The one major difference was that I enjoyed the Annapurna Amber much more than most people. As for the FYIPA, again I agreed with the general public. In short, it's fantastic. The aroma just screams with super super fresh hops. When you drink the FYIPA at the brewery, I don't think it gets any fresher. I can't remember much about the experience of this beer, or the finish. All I know, is that I deinitely enjoyed it.

Rating: 4.5/5

Recommend? YES

No comments: