Updates!

Beer Drinkers,

Please check out the new links on the right-hand toolbar. There, you will find the most amazing beers that I have experienced. These are beers that I suggest you get your shaky hands around before you die (i.e. asap). Please send me your comments so that I may post them on the site. Thank you.

Cheers!

Jan 1, 2009

Day 1: Brothers Thelonius

Name: Brothers Thelonius

Brewer: North Coast Brewing Company - Fort Bragg, CA

Style: Belgian Style Abbey Ale

Alcohol Content: 9.4%




Review: Smooth Belgian aroma with good masking of high alcohol content. Flavor is slightly sweet and bitter, but not overpowering; it maintains good Belgian ale flavor. Sugars are well-developed without being overpowering. I like that it doesn't finish strong yet it is not completely dry. Very good Belgian ale if looking for something with less punch to it. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Recommend? YES

No comments: