Updates!

Beer Drinkers,

Please check out the new links on the right-hand toolbar. There, you will find the most amazing beers that I have experienced. These are beers that I suggest you get your shaky hands around before you die (i.e. asap). Please send me your comments so that I may post them on the site. Thank you.

Cheers!

Jan 12, 2009

Day 12: St Peter's Cream Stout

Name: St Peter's Cream Stout

Brewer: St Peter's Brewery - Suffollk, UK

Style: Cream Stout

Alcohol Content: 6.5%


Review: My Achilles heel: Stouts. Heed the words of this review lightly; stouts are not my forte. This smooth beer has an initial flavor suggesting it will have a bit of a bite, but the creamy, chocolaty malt overpowers any potential bitter notes. It has a smooth mouthy feel and some occasional tingly carbonation. The flavors are well developed, and what I would expect from a good cream stout, I'm just not so sure it's the beer for me. This might pair well with a hearty beef stew or a rich dessert. Give it a shot.

Recommend? Yes

No comments: