Updates!

Beer Drinkers,

Please check out the new links on the right-hand toolbar. There, you will find the most amazing beers that I have experienced. These are beers that I suggest you get your shaky hands around before you die (i.e. asap). Please send me your comments so that I may post them on the site. Thank you.

Cheers!

Jan 10, 2009

Day 10: Twisted Thistle IPA

Name: Twisted Thistle IPA

Brewer: Belhaven - Dunbar, Scotland

Style: India Pale Ale

Alcohol Content: 6.1%






Review: A golden-to-amber IPA that pours with a good head and emits a soft aroma with some fruity notes that fade quickly. The hops bite a little less than expected, and with some tartness, ending with a dry finish. I paired it with a spicy homemade pizza. This beer can shine if used to subdue a spicy dish, but as a standalone it's only decent, leaving me with the feeling that something is missing.

Recommend? Maybe (eat it with spicy food)

No comments: