Updates!

Beer Drinkers,

Please check out the new links on the right-hand toolbar. There, you will find the most amazing beers that I have experienced. These are beers that I suggest you get your shaky hands around before you die (i.e. asap). Please send me your comments so that I may post them on the site. Thank you.

Cheers!

Jan 3, 2009

Day 3: Kerberos Tripel


Name: Kerberos Tripel

Brewer: Flying Dog - Frederick, MD

Style: Belgian-Style Tripel

Alcohol Content: 8.5%




Review: This beer has a sweet nose that correctly prefaces the sweet Belgian ale flavor. Flavor hints of some fruitiness, but remains somewhat subdued by not being too sweet and keeping an alcoholic bite. I expected more developed flavors and bite from the combination of hops used, but that might be a result of my own impatience: aging the beer in-bottle might help create a more developed ale. In any case, for the price this is a solid Belgian Ale.

Recommend? YES

No comments: