Updates!

Beer Drinkers,

Please check out the new links on the right-hand toolbar. There, you will find the most amazing beers that I have experienced. These are beers that I suggest you get your shaky hands around before you die (i.e. asap). Please send me your comments so that I may post them on the site. Thank you.

Cheers!

Jan 5, 2009

Day 5: Smuttynose Winter Ale

Name: Winter Ale

Brewer: Smuttynose - Portsmouth, NH

Style: Specialty Ale

Alcohol Content: 4.8 %





Review: This really reminds me of a Belgian style ale, but more bitter than typical Belgian and with a dryer finish. It's mild, but weak in flavor. Maybe I don't have a sophisticated palate, but I don't sense a complex flavor or any notable characteristics. I am a fan of the Smuttynose beers, but the Winter ale leaves something to be desired.

Recommend? NO


No comments: