Updates!

Beer Drinkers,

Please check out the new links on the right-hand toolbar. There, you will find the most amazing beers that I have experienced. These are beers that I suggest you get your shaky hands around before you die (i.e. asap). Please send me your comments so that I may post them on the site. Thank you.

Cheers!

Jan 29, 2009

Day 29: 60 Minute

Name: 60 Minute

Brewer: Dogfish Head Brewery - Milton, DE

Style: IPA

Alcohol Content: 6%


Review: Continuously hopped for 60 minutes, the 60 minute emits a strong hoppy aroma with some citrusy character. The beer is smooth enough while remaining crisp and ending very hoppy and dry. The hoppy ending lingers well into the next sip making this beer hoppy from first sip to last call. I happen to be a fan of that, making the 60 minute always an ale of choice. While I used to think Dogfish Head's shit doesn't stink, I have to temper my feelings because of the other great beers I have already been trying. Still, the 60 minute is a solid offering, and an IPA you should definitely try at some point in your life.

Rating: 4/5

Recommend? YES

No comments: