Updates!

Beer Drinkers,

Please check out the new links on the right-hand toolbar. There, you will find the most amazing beers that I have experienced. These are beers that I suggest you get your shaky hands around before you die (i.e. asap). Please send me your comments so that I may post them on the site. Thank you.

Cheers!

Feb 3, 2009

Day 34: Peak Organic Pale Ale

Name: Peak Organic Pale Ale

Brewer: Peak Organic Brewing Co - Portland, ME

Style: Pale Ale

Alcohol Content: ?%


Review: Organic beer, eh? Good aroma, and simple clean taste with appropriate level of hop finish. There are even some hints of chocolaty flavors in there as well, which are really unnecessary for a pale ale. There's nothing monumental about this beer. The one thing that stood out to me was the thick foamy mouth feel. The beer isn't highly carbonated, but if it swishes around at all in your mouth if sort of puffs up and destroys most of the texture. Overall, there's no reason to drink this beer unless you enjoy the novelty of it. If you're the crunchy granola head type that disdains showering then this could be your beer. I don't shave my legs or my armpits, but then again I'm a dude. So yeah, anyway, eh.

Rating: 2.5/5

Recommend? NO. unless you're a lesbian or a survivalist.

No comments: