Updates!

Beer Drinkers,

Please check out the new links on the right-hand toolbar. There, you will find the most amazing beers that I have experienced. These are beers that I suggest you get your shaky hands around before you die (i.e. asap). Please send me your comments so that I may post them on the site. Thank you.

Cheers!

Feb 13, 2009

Day 45: Blue Star Wheat Beer

Name: Blue Star Wheat Beer

Brewer: North Coast Brewing Co - Fort Bragg, CA

Style: Wheat Ale

Alcohol Content: 4.5%


Review: Another beer I sampled at Home Grown. Again I got that feeling like I was not welcome. I think all the goths, hipsters, and intellectuals only have one safe-haven - Home Grown. Me being there was an invasion. Anyway, not much to say about this beer here. Most people will probably enjoy it, and it's a decent example of a wheat beer. Cloudy orange color, little to no aroma, citrus orange and yeasty flavor. It's a good mild wheat beer for those who like it weak.

Rating: 2.5/5

Recommend? MAYBE, if you really like wheat beers and Hefeweizens.

No comments: