Updates!

Beer Drinkers,

Please check out the new links on the right-hand toolbar. There, you will find the most amazing beers that I have experienced. These are beers that I suggest you get your shaky hands around before you die (i.e. asap). Please send me your comments so that I may post them on the site. Thank you.

Cheers!

Feb 1, 2009

Day 32: Hop Back Amber Ale

Name: Hop Back Amber Ale

Brewer: Troegs Brewing Company - Harrisburg, PA

Style: Amber Ale

Alcohol Content: 6%


Review: Another Amber beer. This time a legitimate Amber Ale. While I thought I was drunk when I sampled the Amber Lager, I was definitely drunk while tasting this one. Here's the review from my phone - verbatim.

"Troegs Hop Back. Good balance. I'm drunk. Good late night. Nothing Special. Light aroma. 3/5"
 
Troegs has a more elaborate description, but they basically come to the same conclusion... so, I'll just stick with my adulterated review.

Rating: 3/5

Recommend? MAYBE. Only if there are no other good amber ales around.

No comments: