Updates!

Beer Drinkers,

Please check out the new links on the right-hand toolbar. There, you will find the most amazing beers that I have experienced. These are beers that I suggest you get your shaky hands around before you die (i.e. asap). Please send me your comments so that I may post them on the site. Thank you.

Cheers!

Feb 16, 2009

Day 47: Chicory Stout

Name: Chicory Stout

Brewer: Dogfish Head Brewery - Milton, DE

Style: Stout

Alcohol Content: 5.2%


Review: Another Dogfish offering. This is a thin, dark beer. There's a strong chocolate and coffee aroma, with a flavor that resembles fresh coffee beans. A few years ago I would have thought this was disgusting, but now I find it satisfying. The finish is a bit hoppy with  still some chocolate notes. 

Rating: 3.75/5

Recommend? YES

No comments: