Updates!

Beer Drinkers,

Please check out the new links on the right-hand toolbar. There, you will find the most amazing beers that I have experienced. These are beers that I suggest you get your shaky hands around before you die (i.e. asap). Please send me your comments so that I may post them on the site. Thank you.

Cheers!

Feb 5, 2009

Day 36: East India Pale Ale

Name: Brooklyn IPA

Brewer: Brooklyn Brewery - Brooklyn, NY

Style: India Pale Ale

Alcohol Content: 6.8%


Review: When in Rome... or this case, NYC. Being only a subway ride away, I figured I had to try a Brooklyn brew. I tried the Brooklyn IPA. What do I say? Typical hoppy IPA aroma, mildly sweet with a mild array and magnitude of hops. A fairly foamy head, some lacing, light color, and solid IPA flavor. No surprises. Nothing amazing, but also not disappointing, much like my night out on the Upper East Side, I'll quickly forget about this beer.

Rating: 3/5

Recommend? NO. Too many other IPAs out there.

No comments: