Updates!

Beer Drinkers,

Please check out the new links on the right-hand toolbar. There, you will find the most amazing beers that I have experienced. These are beers that I suggest you get your shaky hands around before you die (i.e. asap). Please send me your comments so that I may post them on the site. Thank you.

Cheers!

Feb 19, 2009

Day 50: Columbus Pale Ale

Name: Columbus Pale Ale

Brewer: Columbus Brewing Company - Columbus, OH

Style: Pale Ale

Alcohol Content: ?


Review: As the last review might suggest, I am indeed in Ohio. The Columbus Pale ale was mildly disappointing. Copper color with medium carbonation,  and a slightly hoppy herbal aroma. The mouth feel is thin-to-medium, and the flavor is a bit out of balance - too hoppy for a pale ale, but the quality of the hops is also not that great. The flavor could also be described as a bit 'watery'. The finish is dry and bitter as to be expected. All in all it needs work.

Rating: 2/5

Recommend? NO

No comments: