Updates!

Beer Drinkers,

Please check out the new links on the right-hand toolbar. There, you will find the most amazing beers that I have experienced. These are beers that I suggest you get your shaky hands around before you die (i.e. asap). Please send me your comments so that I may post them on the site. Thank you.

Cheers!

Feb 4, 2009

Day 35: Circus Boy

Name: Circus Boy

Brewer: Magic Hat Brewery - Burlington, VT

Style: Hefeweizen

Alcohol Content: 4.4%


Review: Again, another reason I don't care for Magic Hat. I'm not a huge fan on Hefeweizens anyway, so it's going to take some skill to woo me. I will get wooed soon by a Leinenkugel (teaser alert). The Circus boy is medium bodied with a cloudy appearance and yeasty lemony flavor. It's slightly tart and thankfully doesn't have the thick feel that other Hefeweizens seem to have. I have trouble finishing some of them because of imblanaced flavors and textures. I was able to finish this one, but still couldn't quite discern if it was beer enough for a man or fruity enough for a girl - it hangs in between.

Rating: 3/5

Recommend? MAYBE. Only to be used as a Blue Moon or Sunset Wheat replacement.

No comments: