Updates!

Beer Drinkers,

Please check out the new links on the right-hand toolbar. There, you will find the most amazing beers that I have experienced. These are beers that I suggest you get your shaky hands around before you die (i.e. asap). Please send me your comments so that I may post them on the site. Thank you.

Cheers!

Mar 7, 2009

Day 66: Denver Pale Ale


Name: Denver Pale Ale

Brewer: Great Divide Brewing Co.

Style: Pale Ale

Alcohol Content: ?


Review: Conference keeps plugging along. I was looking forward to the evening's student mixer, so that I might meet someone I could relate to, and to use my 1 and only drink ticket. I had few options. The Denver Pale Ale has a foamy and bitter mouth feel. It's extremely hoppy from flavor to finish. There's some English influence to the hop selection. I can live with that, but I'd take a lot of other beers over the Denver Pale Ale.

Rating: 2.5/5

Recommend? NO

No comments: