Updates!

Beer Drinkers,

Please check out the new links on the right-hand toolbar. There, you will find the most amazing beers that I have experienced. These are beers that I suggest you get your shaky hands around before you die (i.e. asap). Please send me your comments so that I may post them on the site. Thank you.

Cheers!

Mar 11, 2009

Day 70: Hoppy Boy

Name: Hoppy Boy

Brewer: Twisted Pine Brewing

Style: India Pale Ale

Alcohol Content: ?


Review: Yick. Orange/red beer, medium carbonation and a weak hoppy aroma. The mouthfeel is simple and somewhat foamy when swished around in your mouth. Not much to speak of in regards to flavor. The hop and malt flavors don't really seem to be there at all. I could only discern some mild citrus and grassy notes. Lame. IPAs are supposed to have some cojones. This beer has too much tone in its cremaster. Look it up. In other words, this beer's balls never dropped.

Rating: 1.5/5

Recommend? NO. Lame

No comments: