Updates!

Beer Drinkers,

Please check out the new links on the right-hand toolbar. There, you will find the most amazing beers that I have experienced. These are beers that I suggest you get your shaky hands around before you die (i.e. asap). Please send me your comments so that I may post them on the site. Thank you.

Cheers!

Mar 31, 2009

Day 90: Allagash Dubbel Ale

Name: Allagash Dubbel Ale

Brewer: Allagash Brewing Company - Portland, ME

Style: Belgian Dubbel

Alcohol Content: 7%


Review: Hi people. So I made a mid year's resolution. I will not drink another new beer until I finish reviewing all of the ones in my backlog. I seem to selfishly drink these amazing beers and fail to convey the reviews to you, my faithful two or three readers. The Allagash Dubbel: Brown colored beer with medium carbonation and a malty fruity Belgian Aroma. Good start. What follows is what appears to try and be a deep fruity caramel flavor, but ends up slightly light with an epehemeral appearance of alcohol. It finishes with the same fruitiness. Decent.

Rating: 3.5/5

Recommend? NO. You can find plenty of great dubbels out there.

No comments: