Updates!

Beer Drinkers,

Please check out the new links on the right-hand toolbar. There, you will find the most amazing beers that I have experienced. These are beers that I suggest you get your shaky hands around before you die (i.e. asap). Please send me your comments so that I may post them on the site. Thank you.

Cheers!

Mar 24, 2009

Day 83: Boddingtons Pub Ale

Name: Boddingtons Pub Ale

Brewer: Boddingtons - Manchester, England

Style: Ale

Alcohol Content: 4.7%


Review: Judging from the photo I have no idea where I tasted this beer. It's not really worth a lengthy review. It's an amber ale with low carbonation and a mildly floral hop aroma. Smooth mouthfeel and a mildly toasty malt flavor. It was tapped on nitrous, so it piqued my intrest. Ultimately, I was not impressed.

Rating: 3/5

Recommend? NO

No comments: